Sunday 26 October 2008

Purpose; Part 1

Do we have a purpose in life, is there a divine path laid out for us?
In truth I can only speculate, with my own beliefs [if any] and opinions.
I'd love to believe what my head tries to tell me sometimes honestly i would, but to tell the truth, its not really up to me per say, there are two, two consciences in my head, forever in conflict until one subsides. With one of inspiration, and one of destruction, or you could also see it as a battle of morals.
We all have a dark side, all of us, but its a matter of how much of a dark side we actually have, I think mines pretty bad as it leads me to daydream about it, to envision an outcome before i endeavor down that path.
To explain that i have this way of thinking is important because you'll need to know it to truly understand my beliefs or opinions.

No comments: